Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jan. 1, 2009 My real birthday




So for my birthday I did tell Joseph that I wanted a rocking chair, a special date and a surprize party. Over time I kind of forgot about the last one. So on my birthday sure enough he took me on a special date. We went bowling (that was a first, we had never been bowling together before). Then he took me to one of my favorite resturants in CDA, Idaho called the Bonsi Grill. Then he told me we were going to the Mall in Spokane Valley, but we needed to stop by my brother's house to give them a check for a portable keyboard that my brother had given us. When we stopped, Eric came out and said, Angie why don't you come in with us the kids want to say hi. So I went in and the kids, mom and dad, and Jason all jumped out and said "SURPRIZE" and that I was. I couldn't believe that he planned a surprize party for me. It was so fun. He even got a cake earlier and dropped it off at Eric's house so it would be there for the party. He's so great.

No comments: