Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pink Toes


One Sunday afternoon I was quitely painting my toe nails while my husband was resting peacefully on the cough. I looked over at his handsome foot and thought I wonder what his toes would look like with some toe nail polish. So I proceeded to paint his whole left foot and I even took pictures, and he didn't even crack an eye. When he woke up he didn't notice until about five minutes after when he stretched his foot up in the air, he said, "Oh what did you do to my foot, I have to go to Yoga class in the morning." He is the only guy in the class and the teacher is a little suspicious of him, so we took off the pink paint. I laughed so hard it was so much fun. And he still loves me.

4 comments:

Brynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brynne said...

That is hilarious! I love the little sneaky look on your face, Angie!

Aballay Family said...

I've never laughed so hard. I'd kill Elisa if she did that to me. LOL

Steph H said...

Wow, that's so funny. Leave it to you, Ang...